Select Page

Ger Energy Certificate

The Government has approved its housing and land plan for the next four years with the aim to revive the real-estate sector. It is focused on housing rehabilitation and energy conservation. All buildings and dwellings must have an energy performance certificate for owners to sell or rent them. It will be a tag, similar to that on appliances, with seven letters.

The energy efficiency certification will be required from June of 2013.

We offer:

  • Speed in visit and on obtaining energy certificate.
  • Availability for further needs that emerge on energy efficiency.

In our technical architecture studio we can realize your certificate and give you legal advice.

We work mainly in the Balearics, but we could study other collaborations anywhere in Spain.